Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Elective project has come to the end



Finally, our elective project has come to the end..tomorrow is the climax=presentation infront of judges.

Here...
I would like to dedicate my deepest appreciation and sincere gratitude to all those people who have contributed in every way to make our research a success.

First of all, I would to dedicate this appreciation to Miss Vijaya Lechimi Raj,
our supervisor from Pharmacology Department of University Malaya for her invaluable
guidance, assistance and support throughout the research project.

Prof. Dr Wan Yusoff Wan Sulaiman, lecturer at Parasitology Department as our coordinator for his briefing on how to conduct this project.

Thank you so much to Miss Devika Chinaya, research assistants from Pharmacology Department, for generosity, kindness, concern and patience shown towards us throughout this research.

En Roshidi SPM department...

Not forget, my member group...

Lastly, to my beloved family....thak you for understanding me..forgive me also for not coming home this break.Miss u all so much









No comments:

Post a Comment